Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Problems about Mixed programming with C++ and Fortran

Problems about Mixed programming with C++ and Fortran

Guch

I have to do some job about image processing.
I have chosen Blitz++ as my matrix manipulation library.
But it is weak in numerical calculation.
So I want to combine C++ and Fortran.
C++ does the logic control job, and Fortran sees to numerical
calculation problems.

My plan:
Encapsulating the Fortran codes as a DLL using compaq visual
Fortran.
Then invoke the functions in the DLL with C++.

So there is the problem:
How to pass a matrix of Blitz++ to Fortran,
and how to return a result matrix back to Blitz++?

Has anyone done this kind of job before? Help me , pls.
Any suggestion will be apprecited!

Guch Wu

Help!

Geo

Guch Wu wrote:
> Help!

You're asking in the wrong group, that's why you're getting no help.

Guch Wu

Could you tell me where can I go for help?
Thanks!

Passing an array from FORTRAN to C then passing it within C andReturning it to FORTRAN deadpickle C Programming 1 11-07-2010 02:38 PM
Many Fortran code! How to call Fortran code from C/C++? Luna Moon C++ 9 09-04-2007 03:49 PM
C++ and Fortran Compilation problems wallygato11@hotmail.com C++ 1 07-09-2005 10:16 PM
C++ Fortran mixed programming NM C++ 4 05-27-2004 04:37 PM
Mixed-Language Programming : Ms-VBDOS v1.00 and Ms-C/C++ v8.00c Danny C++ 3 09-02-2003 08:00 PM

Advertisments