Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passing mark of exam any new in .net 2.0

Passing mark of exam any new in .net 2.0

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

Dear all,
What is the passing marks for exam
and does any change for the examing in the 2.0?

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=

Slow down ... No one even knows what the exams will be in 2.0 (What I mean is
the new exams apart from the usual ones). So, don't worry about the passing
marks now and just do your certification in 1.x.

However, I do know that MS will be offering an upgrade path for existing
..Net MCSD's and MCAD's in 2.0 !

"Joe" wrote:

> Dear all,
> What is the passing marks for exam
> and does any change for the examing in the 2.0?

=?Utf-8?B?Y29vbHJvY2s=?=

Yes.It is true.Nobody knows what will happen.But I found breaking news from a
site and it said we need to have two more exams.But as you know that MS will
announce officially if we really need to have upgrade exam.