Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Looking for hooking SDK

Looking for hooking SDK

wetrain

Hi ,

I looking for Windows API hooking SDK , i found in google , but all
links are broken .....
If somebody have that API, please send to me !!

thank´s!

Victor Bazarov

wetrain wrote:
> I looking for Windows API hooking SDK , i found in google , but all
> links are broken .....
> If somebody have that API, please send to me !!

Have you tried asking in a Windows programming newsgroup? Just
curious...

wetrain

i post there now ......
anyway thank´s!!!