Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD exams

MCSD exams

=?Utf-8?B?bmV3Ymll?=

hi, am planning to give my MCSD exams starting with 70-315/316. Can anyone
guide me as to how to get started with this? Books? Links?
thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=

These are the best prep tools for the C# track of MCAD.

MCAD C# track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54
Starter C# book : http://tinyurl.com/8cgvl

The last 3 are for additional/pre-prep on ADO, ASP & C# itself.

Good luck !

"newbie" wrote:

> hi, am planning to give my MCSD exams starting with 70-315/316. Can anyone
> guide me as to how to get started with this? Books? Links?
> thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?bXlodW1tYQ==?=

Exam simulation software is always a good investment. I’ve used Trancender
for years and have never failed an exam.

"newbie" wrote:

> hi, am planning to give my MCSD exams starting with 70-315/316. Can anyone
> guide me as to how to get started with this? Books? Links?
> thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqYUdhbmFwYXRoeQ==?=

Is it always necessary to start the exam with the core exams ? I thought of
taking the elective ( 70-229).

And any good links for books to Sql Server 2000 ?

"Raja" wrote:

> These are the best prep tools for the C# track of MCAD.
>
> MCAD C# track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
> 70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
> 70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
> 70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4
>
> ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
> Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54
> Starter C# book : http://tinyurl.com/8cgvl
>
> The last 3 are for additional/pre-prep on ADO, ASP & C# itself.
>
> Good luck !
>
> "newbie" wrote:
>
> > hi, am planning to give my MCSD exams starting with 70-315/316. Can anyone
> > guide me as to how to get started with this? Books? Links?
> > thanks in advance.

DST

There is no mandatory order, if you've never taken a MS exam, it's best
to start with the subject you know best.

DST

Chris Kennedy

http://www.codeclinic.com/certification.htm

"DST" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> There is no mandatory order, if you've never taken a MS exam, it's best
> to start with the subject you know best.
>
> DST

If I do the UPGRADE Exams from MCSD.NET to MCPD will I lose MCSD? Msft Certified MCSD 4 07-09-2006 10:50 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments