Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Attn: Kline Sphere

Attn: Kline Sphere

Davin Eastley

Kline,

Check out my response to Dumin (from Sri Lanka) about giving him e-books and
your joke about scanning hardcover and paperback books.

Regards,
Davin Eastley

-----------
www.davineastley.tk
Forums Home

Kline Sphere

>Check out my response to Dumin (from Sri Lanka) about giving him e-books and
>your joke about scanning hardcover and paperback books.

Joke? What joke??? I was being serious

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Davin Eastley

Were you really? I thought you were joking. I was joking.
I am newsgroup troll. I scavenge the newsgroups every day, to add to the
jokes or give advice. I don't like braindumpers too.

Regards,
Davin Eastley

---------
www.davineastley.tk
Forums Home

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Check out my response to Dumin (from Sri Lanka) about giving him e-books
> >and
>>your joke about scanning hardcover and paperback books.

> Joke? What joke??? I was being serious
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Were you really? I thought you were joking. I was joking.

You were joking? I thought you were being serious

>I don't like braindumpers too.

It would appear we are in a minority here.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Davin Eastley

I agree on this. We are in a minority against braindumps and braindumpers.
If anyone supports the anti-braindump war, reply back here to tell us you
don't like braindumps! Am I eledgible for MCNGP???

Regards,
Davin Eastley

----------
www.davineastley.tk
Forums Home

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Were you really? I thought you were joking. I was joking.

> You were joking? I thought you were being serious
>
>>I don't like braindumpers too.

> It would appear we are in a minority here.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Am I eledgible for MCNGP???

Our standards are very high, as the requirements demand them to be.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=

I absolutely hate the brain dumpers, especially the ones who request
everything to be sent to them by email. C'mon, how lazy can you be that you
can't even google !

I wonder why MS does not actively do something to shut down sites like "Test
King". Are they interested in keeping the certification something valuable or
are they just interested in the revenues accruing to them by more people
taking these exams. In the long term, I can only think that these morons will
do more damage to MS by building faulty systems and blaming their
failure/poor performance on the software itself !

Well, Davin thanks for accepting that you're indeed a troll !

"Davin Eastley" wrote:

> I agree on this. We are in a minority against braindumps and braindumpers.
> If anyone supports the anti-braindump war, reply back here to tell us you
> don't like braindumps! Am I eledgible for MCNGP???
>
> Regards,
> Davin Eastley
>
> ----------
> www.davineastley.tk
> Forums Home
>

> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >Were you really? I thought you were joking. I was joking.

> > You were joking? I thought you were being serious
> >
> >>I don't like braindumpers too.

> > It would appear we are in a minority here.
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>I absolutely hate the brain dumpers, especially the ones who request
>everything to be sent to them by email. C'mon, how lazy can you be that you
>can't even google !
>
>I wonder why MS does not actively do something to shut down sites like "Test
>King". Are they interested in keeping the certification something valuable or
>are they just interested in the revenues accruing to them by more people
>taking these exams. In the long term, I can only think that these morons will
>do more damage to MS by building faulty systems and blaming their
>failure/poor performance on the software itself !

very true, and what is happens today.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

to Kline sphere Disillusioned_01 MCSD 9 06-01-2004 03:23 PM
For Kline Sphere and Jay Walters(70-310) David MCSD 1 02-23-2004 07:14 PM
For Kline Sphere MCSD 17 11-26-2003 08:26 PM
Re: Has Kline Sphere ever made a useful post? Bob Holmes MCSD 8 07-07-2003 09:54 PM
MCSD .NET will find your six figure jobs! don't listen to kline sphere Jeff MCSD 4 07-03-2003 08:34 PM

Advertisments