Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > M$ certification vouchers

M$ certification vouchers

EggHead

Hi all,

Is there any different between USA & Canada's certification voucher?
It is because it is only $106 @ Amazon.com, and the certification voucher is not available at Amazon.ca
Of cause, there is one @ eBay.com for $86 as well

Thanks
Robert

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=

There could be ... I don't know for sure !

The best way to confirm is by calling/emailing the Canadian Sylvan/Vue since
Amazon may not accept returns for the vouchers that are sold.

"EggHead" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any different between USA & Canada's certification voucher?
> It is because it is only $106 @ Amazon.com, and the certification voucher is not available at Amazon.ca
> Of cause, there is one @ eBay.com for $86 as well
>
> Thanks
> Robert

There is a difference in exchange rate between USA $ and Candian $.
"EggHead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi all,

Is there any different between USA & Canada's certification voucher?
It is because it is only $106 @ Amazon.com, and the certification voucher is not available at Amazon.ca
Of cause, there is one @ eBay.com for $86 as well

Thanks
Robert

Where can I get certification test vouchers cheapest? Butterfield MCSE 2 01-30-2006 09:26 PM
M$ certification vouchers EggHead MCAD 2 06-02-2005 09:44 AM
question about vouchers kris miller Microsoft Certification 1 03-07-2005 07:46 PM
Amazon sells exam vouchers cheap Helper Microsoft Certification 2 07-11-2004 08:41 PM
any discount vouchers? andrew NEWS Microsoft Certification 1 07-25-2003 12:34 AM

Advertisments