Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Can I Have MCSD Books

Can I Have MCSD Books

Davin Eastley

Ahh... I see. Excellent. We will all see what Dumin has to say! Why are we
killing you? Funny.

Regards,
Davin Eastley

---------
www.davineastley.tk
Forums Home

"myhumma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was beginning to think this newsgroup was getting a little dry but this
> thread has made up for it. I'm anxiously awaiting a reply from Dumin. You
> guys are killin me!
>
> "Davin Eastley" wrote:
>
>> Funny one, Kline. Scanning the pages won't work. You need to use a
>> paperclip
>> attaching the e-mail and send it by post to his street address. E-mail
>> won't
>> work. We aren't in the time of hardcover/paperback e-books yet. LOL!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Davin Eastley
>>
>> ----------
>> www.davineastley.tk
>> Forums Home
>>
>> "I wonder if Dumin is dumb?" Anonymous.
>> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > well Dumin From Sri Lanka, I tried to send you them to you, but I'm
>> > not sure how to attach paper/hard back books as attachments. Would you
>> > like me to scan them in one page at a time for you? After all I'd be
>> > only too happy to help out a tool like you.
>> >
>> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?bXlodW1tYQ==?=

ok mate, you're killing me means you're cracking me up. I'm going to die
laughing!

"Davin Eastley" wrote:

> Ahh... I see. Excellent. We will all see what Dumin has to say! Why are we
> killing you? Funny.
>
> Regards,
> Davin Eastley
>
> ---------
> www.davineastley.tk
> Forums Home
>
> "myhumma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I was beginning to think this newsgroup was getting a little dry but this
> > thread has made up for it. I'm anxiously awaiting a reply from Dumin. You
> > guys are killin me!
> >
> > "Davin Eastley" wrote:
> >
> >> Funny one, Kline. Scanning the pages won't work. You need to use a
> >> paperclip
> >> attaching the e-mail and send it by post to his street address. E-mail
> >> won't
> >> work. We aren't in the time of hardcover/paperback e-books yet. LOL!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Davin Eastley
> >>
> >> ----------
> >> www.davineastley.tk
> >> Forums Home
> >>
> >> "I wonder if Dumin is dumb?" Anonymous.
> >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Davin Eastley

OK myhumma. See what you can contribute to the newsgroup that's funny.
No, Dumin. You can't have any free books for MCSD preparation. Search for
some good resources in Google though on the language you're interested in.
You may find something. Did you think of this?

Regards,
Davin Eastley

----------
www.davineastley.tk
Forums Home

Quote of the day: - "I Wonder If Dumin Is Dumb!" - Anonymous.

"myhumma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ok mate, you're killing me means you're cracking me up. I'm going to die
> laughing!
>
> "Davin Eastley" wrote:
>
>> Ahh... I see. Excellent. We will all see what Dumin has to say! Why are
>> we
>> killing you? Funny.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Davin Eastley
>>
>> ---------
>> www.davineastley.tk
>> Forums Home
>>
>> "myhumma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I was beginning to think this newsgroup was getting a little dry but
>> >this
>> > thread has made up for it. I'm anxiously awaiting a reply from Dumin.
>> > You
>> > guys are killin me!

Kline Sphere

>what dont you guys stop being so mean and attach the ebook for him her
>
>cut the guy some slack you

Why not his throat?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Wazza

what dont you guys stop being so mean and attach the ebook for him her

cut the guy some slack you

"Davin Eastley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK myhumma. See what you can contribute to the newsgroup that's funny.
> No, Dumin. You can't have any free books for MCSD preparation. Search for
> some good resources in Google though on the language you're interested in.
> You may find something. Did you think of this?
>
> Regards,
> Davin Eastley
>
> ----------
> www.davineastley.tk
> Forums Home
>
> Quote of the day: - "I Wonder If Dumin Is Dumb!" - Anonymous.
>
> "myhumma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > ok mate, you're killing me means you're cracking me up. I'm going to die
> > laughing!
> >
> > "Davin Eastley" wrote:
> >
> >> Ahh... I see. Excellent. We will all see what Dumin has to say! Why are
> >> we
> >> killing you? Funny.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Davin Eastley
> >>
> >> ---------
> >> www.davineastley.tk
> >> Forums Home
> >>
> >> "myhumma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

E-mail

I'm

be

Edward

Maybe Kline does not have the right to give the book away. Should not this
request be directed to the author or the publisher? Seems simple enough to
me.

Then again Dumin mighty just want to order the book from a reseller.

Edward

"Wazza" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what dont you guys stop being so mean and attach the ebook for him her
>
> cut the guy some slack you
>

> "Davin Eastley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> OK myhumma. See what you can contribute to the newsgroup that's funny.
>>
>> No, Dumin. You can't have any free books for MCSD preparation. Search for
>> some good resources in Google though on the language you're interested
>> in.
>> You may find something. Did you think of this?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Davin Eastley
>>
>> ----------
>> www.davineastley.tk
>> Forums Home
>>
>> Quote of the day: - "I Wonder If Dumin Is Dumb!" - Anonymous.
>>
>> "myhumma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > ok mate, you're killing me means you're cracking me up. I'm going to
>> > die
>> > laughing!

> E-mail

> I'm

> be

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=

If you need to buy some groceries, do you simply walk into the store, take
what you need and leave without paying ? Attaching an e-book for someone is
also just like that.

The e-book format has been provided by the publisher as a convenience for
those who pay money and buy the paper version of it. Not for providing it as
a "Charity"
to people requesting it on this forum. So, before you ask others to cut some
slack, have some understanding of the copyright issues involved !

"Wazza" wrote:

> what dont you guys stop being so mean and attach the ebook for him her
>
> cut the guy some slack you
>

> "Davin Eastley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > OK myhumma. See what you can contribute to the newsgroup that's funny.
> > No, Dumin. You can't have any free books for MCSD preparation. Search for
> > some good resources in Google though on the language you're interested in.
> > You may find something. Did you think of this?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Davin Eastley
> >
> > ----------
> > www.davineastley.tk
> > Forums Home
> >
> > Quote of the day: - "I Wonder If Dumin Is Dumb!" - Anonymous.
> >
> > "myhumma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > ok mate, you're killing me means you're cracking me up. I'm going to die
> > > laughing!

> E-mail

> I'm

> be

Kline Sphere

>If you need to buy some groceries, do you simply walk into the store, take
>what you need and leave without paying ? Attaching an e-book for someone is
>also just like that.
>
>The e-book format has been provided by the publisher as a convenience for
>those who pay money and buy the paper version of it. Not for providing it as
>a "Charity"
>to people requesting it on this forum. So, before you ask others to cut some
>slack, have some understanding of the copyright issues involved !

Well put, and I totally agree.

These people are no more than thieves. Yet there are many people who
don't see it like that....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3