Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > PCI Slot Question

PCI Slot Question

shane.tietjen@gmail.com

If you are dealing with one PCI card, is there a way (from within a
dll) to find out which PCI slot that card is inhabiting (1 or 2 or 6,
etc.)? It doesn't matter if the solution is MFC, or straight C++/C,
just has to be on a Windows machine.

Thanks in advance.

Victor Bazarov

> If you are dealing with one PCI card, is there a way (from within a
> dll) to find out which PCI slot that card is inhabiting (1 or 2 or 6,
> etc.)? It doesn't matter if the solution is MFC, or straight C++/C,
> just has to be on a Windows machine.

This is not a C++ language question since C++ has no definition of "PCI".
Ask in a Windows newsgroup.