Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++ Beginner Guides

C++ Beginner Guides

julian

Hi there,

I am sure this has been answered somewhere, but I just could not find
it. I am relatively (actually absolutely) new to C++ and have been
looking for introductions and beginners turtorials for C++, but could
hardly find some aimed at amateurs.
My question is if anyone has a linklist or a good link for informations
about C++ aimed at this level.
Thank you

marcwentink@hotmail.com

Could this be of use?