Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > windows messages and TracePlus Win32

windows messages and TracePlus Win32

felipecpc@gmail.com

Hi ....

I need some help. Actualy im develop a plugin for a USB Telephone.
These phone is connected with a USB port in computer. My problem is ,
when the softphone receive a call, my plugin have to detect, and inform
to the phone for the ring on. The softphone which i work , dont have
any API to help. For solve the problem i think i have to intercept the
messages which softphone send to windows, and windows send to
softphone. When the softphone receive a call, the display show
"Chamando" . is possible get this message windows through my plugin?!?!

I seach in internet , and i found a software TracePlus Win32. With this
software is possible see all events occurrences in the windows , and is
possible "see" when the call is arrive in that softphone.

i this thats all !!! Thkx!!