Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-316 - what to expect...

70-316 - what to expect...

associatesuperfrog

Hi all,

I have been studying for the 70-316 c# exam for just over a month now.
I have really found the posts on here helpful, but one thing i have
noticed that nobody has asked or answered is what format the
questions take. Do you have to write any large programs in the exam
or is it mainly looking at code and pointing out errors? For any
questions that do require a short answer, is it multiple choice?

Any help would be a real bonus because as someone said in an really
old post, (although i know i am nowhere near ready) the thought of my
first Microsoft exam is quite intimidating!!
S.

Muthu

All the questions are multiple choice. Questions like Best
method, syntax, error, Best component, etc.,

Good Luck!!

associatesuperfrog

Thanks muthu!!! That has definitely put some of my nerves at ease!!

S.

DST

You can also have a few questions where you have to select more than
one correct answer.

DST