Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Question about evil questions

Question about evil questions

Egghead

Hi all,

Finally, I am thinking to get the .Net certification.
Can anybody tell me are those "choose all that apply" evil Qs still exist in
the exam ?

Thanks
Egghead

Yes, they do. But they're not nearly as ridiculous as the MCSD 6.0 exams
were. The "blue sky" questions I came across just dealt with a certain "how
to" process...not "what would Microsoft do in this situation."

Eric

"Egghead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Finally, I am thinking to get the .Net certification.
> Can anybody tell me are those "choose all that apply" evil Qs still exist
> in
> the exam ?
>
> Thanks
> Egghead

tbirdsall@gmail.com

Hi Egghead,

I recently completed my 5th exam and I don't honestly remember any. I
do remember them in the Exam Cram books.

Tod Birdsall, MCSD
http://tod1d.blogspot.com

Sudar

Hi EggHead,

I have taken around 4 exams so far and I have'nt got a single question
so of this type

--
Sudar

DST

Recently got my MCSD .NET

70-305: 45 Qs, don't remember about evil Qs
70-306: 38 Qs, don't remember about evil Qs
70-310: 3 evil Qs on 45 Qs
70-229: 3 evil Qs on 44 Qs
70-310: 3 case studies: 11 Qs, 9 Qs and 10 Qs resp.

There's no reason to be afraid of evil Qs, I don't remember them being
harder than the others.

DST

Victor Guillen

"Choose all that apply" aka "prepare to fail your score if you miss one"

this type of questions should be eliminated from exams, that's what I
think...