Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR

IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR

our

hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
plus Tutorials (PDFs and other documentation used), given >=5MB
informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

Kline Sphere

>hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
>cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
>plus Tutorials (PDFs and other documentation used), given >=5MB
>informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

or what, you get fired? Cool

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Could you try re-phrasing that paragraph. I'm getting compile errors.
WKidd

"our" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
news:9e09b$427f7485$455da0d2$12187@allthenewsgroup s.com...
> hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
> cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
> plus Tutorials (PDFs and other documentation used), given >=5MB
> informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

=?Utf-8?B?QnJhaW5Mb2Nr?=

"Could you try re-phrasing that paragraph. I'm getting compile
errors."<---------Laffin

Hey WKidd let me put it to you in Copiled Basic Language
10 Read Line A
20 Let A="Do My Project For Me"
30 Print A
40 END

ROFL

Best Regards,

"WKidd" wrote:

> Could you try re-phrasing that paragraph. I'm getting compile errors.
> WKidd
>
> "our" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> news:9e09b$427f7485$455da0d2$12187@allthenewsgroup s.com...
> > hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
> > cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
> > plus Tutorials (PDF’s and other documentation used), given >=5MB
> > informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

Egghead

Hey, you are in the wrong group, try

M$.public.cert.exam.mcse
M$.public.cert.exam.mcsa