Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passed 70-316

Passed 70-316

Bo George

I just wanted to say that this exam was easier that I thought it would be.
Being my first Microsoft Certification test I was a little intimidated and
studied fairly dilegently. When I took it today I got a 980 and was done in
less than 30 minutes. I only wish I had taken it sooner so I could be on my
second or third exam by now.

Great job, Bo. Same thing happened with me. I got a 980 as well after
studying for over 9 months...wish I would have made it 3 months like I
normally do since 980 = = 700. I'd be done with the whole MCSD (still 3
left)!!

Oh well...at least our extra efforts might have given us some seemingly
useless trivia that just might come in handy some day. Or better yet, we
could petition Microsoft to give examinees with scores over 900 an extra
lapel pin. That'd be sweet.

Cheers,

Eric

"Bo George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I just wanted to say that this exam was easier that I thought it would be.
> Being my first Microsoft Certification test I was a little intimidated and
> studied fairly dilegently. When I took it today I got a 980 and was done
> in
> less than 30 minutes. I only wish I had taken it sooner so I could be on
> my
> second or third exam by now.

Sudar

Congrats George
--
Sudar

DST

Congratulations!

Less than 30 minutes!!! You're a speed reader! How many questions?

DST

=?Utf-8?B?Uk5H?=

Hi George:

What did you use for your preparation for the test?

Thanks!

Ram