Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Getting MCSD

Reply
Thread Tools

Getting MCSD

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQgQmFnaGVyaQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-02-2005
Dear friends,please guide me..
I am MCSE and MCSA and i am IT Manager of a big company in Iran.
Recently (since 5 month ago) i decided to Study for MCSD.
every day i study and i have very stress to finish it as soon as possible.
i want to be able to Make Really practical program for my company and also
get MCSD certifications.
until now i just studied from Microsoft Press books (VB for App and Web).
but i discovered that because i didnt had programing expriense maybe this
books are not good for me.
Please guide me for a study Map so i can reach to my aims, for example
other resources.
and plz tell me regullary how much time take place to complately become a
..Net programmer.
For MCSE it taked more than one year but for MCSD i think maybe more.

Thanks in advanced

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-03-2005
>I am MCSE and MCSA and i am IT Manager of a big company in Iran.

How's that possible? I take it you're not a resident of Iran then?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQgQmFnaGVyaQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-03-2005
I am resident of iran, but i passed all of my exams in Turkey, also for your
info i should say that unfortunately in Iran there is many centers which Take
Microsoft exams, but as i researched i found they get an Exam administrator
from arabian countries and also for each exam they get a very high cost from
students.
i reported this issue to Microsoft but they didnt do anything.

"Kline Sphere" wrote:

> >I am MCSE and MCSA and i am IT Manager of a big company in Iran.

>
> How's that possible? I take it you're not a resident of Iran then?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2005
I was sure that Microsoft software could not be exported to Iran, so
it seemed to me a bit silly for anyone to take exams for products you
cannot use; guess I was wrong......

On Tue, 3 May 2005 08:07:09 -0700, "Saeid Bagheri"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am resident of iran, but i passed all of my exams in Turkey, also for your
>info i should say that unfortunately in Iran there is many centers which Take
>Microsoft exams, but as i researched i found they get an Exam administrator
>from arabian countries and also for each exam they get a very high cost from
>students.
>i reported this issue to Microsoft but they didnt do anything.
>
>"Kline Sphere" wrote:
>
>> >I am MCSE and MCSA and i am IT Manager of a big company in Iran.

>>
>> How's that possible? I take it you're not a resident of Iran then?
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>>



Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
Daniel Joskovski
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2005
It will make sense if you add word in above sentence

>products you cannot use legally


Regards,
Daniel

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was sure that Microsoft software could not be exported to Iran, so
> it seemed to me a bit silly for anyone to take exams for products you
> cannot use; guess I was wrong......
>
> On Tue, 3 May 2005 08:07:09 -0700, "Saeid Bagheri"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I am resident of iran, but i passed all of my exams in Turkey, also for

your
> >info i should say that unfortunately in Iran there is many centers which

Take
> >Microsoft exams, but as i researched i found they get an Exam

administrator
> >from arabian countries and also for each exam they get a very high cost

from
> >students.
> >i reported this issue to Microsoft but they didnt do anything.
> >
> >"Kline Sphere" wrote:
> >
> >> >I am MCSE and MCSA and i am IT Manager of a big company in Iran.
> >>
> >> How's that possible? I take it you're not a resident of Iran then?
> >>
> >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
> >>

>
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2005
>It will make sense if you add word in above sentence
>
>>products you cannot use legally


indeed!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM



Advertisments