Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Trees in c++

Trees in c++

Adam Hartshorne

Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent general purpose tree
data structure, as I have been less than impressed by the core::tree<>
discussed on gamedev.net

Adam

Ian Collins

Adam Hartshorne wrote:
> Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent general purpose tree
> data structure, as I have been less than impressed by the core::tree<>
> discussed on gamedev.net

For what purpose?

--
Ian Collins.

irfan.abhi@gmail.com

You can find the C++ implementation of many data structures, including
Trees on www.faqden.com.

once you are there, jsut click on C++ questions and look for questions
on trees.

Ian Collins wrote:
> Adam Hartshorne wrote:
> > Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent general purpose tree
> > data structure, as I have been less than impressed by the core::tree<>
> > discussed on gamedev.net
> >

> For what purpose?
>
> --
> Ian Collins.

Binary search trees (AVL trees) jacob navia C Programming 34 01-08-2010 07:27 PM
B+-trees Rico Java 10 08-02-2004 03:32 PM
Trees in the Java Collections framework Joona I Palaste Java 5 06-09-2004 10:42 AM
Binary Trees jova Java 11 04-26-2004 06:41 AM
Trees in java Pif Java 1 04-06-2004 11:48 AM

Advertisments