Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > puzzles...puzzles...

puzzles...puzzles...

xPy

do you know any links where i can find puzzles, like the 8 queens
problem? (I'm not intrested in the solution, only for puzzle...)

mlimber

xPy wrote:
> do you know any links where i can find puzzles, like the 8 queens
> problem? (I'm not intrested in the solution, only for puzzle...)

Yes: Google.com.

Cheers! --M

Neil Cerutti

On 2006-02-14, mlimber <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> xPy wrote:
>> do you know any links where i can find puzzles, like the 8 queens
>> problem? (I'm not intrested in the solution, only for puzzle...)

> Yes: Google.com.

There are programming puzzles suitable for C++ in Project Euler at
mathschallenge.net.

--
Neil Cerutti
Eddie Robinson is about one word: winning and losing. --Eddie