Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Looking for source code for Linear programming

Looking for source code for Linear programming

leo

Hi group,

I am looking for source code for linear programming in simplex method.
Please send any relevant code to me urgently in C,C++ or JAVA.

Jim Langston

"leo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi group,
>
> I am looking for source code for linear programming in simplex method.
> Please send any relevant code to me urgently in C,C++ or JAVA.

Google is your friend.
www.google.com