Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > first exam?

first exam?

RAR

Starting my studies for mcsd. Which exam should i go for first? thx
for any help!

Sudar

Hi Rar,

There are various paths for MCAD. If you could let us know the track
that you have choosen the it will easy to suggest the exams order.

Normally people take up the exams in this order
70-305/315 then 70-306/316 and then finally 70-310/320

Best wishes for your preparation.

--
Sudar

RH

I would suggest:
Windows Apps
Web Apps
Web Services
Elective
Architectures

The reasoning is that there is a lot of common ground around data access,
data sets, and business logic components between Win Apps and Web Apps, so
they flow on naturally. There is also very similar aspects between Web Apps
and Web Services. Your elective can vary greatly so take that near the end
or at the beginning. Architectures is quite different so there are two
schools of thought. Take it at the end to bring it all together and ease up
from the tech brain crunch, or take it at the beginning and have those
principals in mind when working with the tech stuff from the other exams.

I personally took Architectures first because I had a free voucher from my
previous MCSD and needed to use it before it expired.

In the end it's up to you, but you may want to take the exams with similar
content near each other.

RH

"RAR" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
news:4902b$42651e9e$455da0d2$30609@allthenewsgroup s.com...
> Starting my studies for mcsd. Which exam should i go for first? thx
> for any help!

RAR

yeah thats what I was thinking :] thx for the help!

70-290 first or 70-291 first? MCSE 2 07-11-2006 03:30 AM
I'm lazy: how do I make the first databound record not display/chop off the first element from SqlDataSource ASP .Net 7 06-28-2006 10:24 AM
20D's first field trip. First Snake of Spring Celtic Boar Digital Photography 3 04-10-2005 09:40 PM
help with my first project on first job, how to read a strange file, thanks a lot!!!!!!! matt Java 9 10-27-2004 03:32 AM
FS: First Clamshell Laptop - First Laptop in Space - GRiD 1101 Compass Computer Dave Computer Information 0 09-22-2004 10:59 PM

Advertisments