Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCP Vouchers required

MCP Vouchers required

Suresh

Hi Group,

Does any one has a MCP voucher that they can sell, if you are not planning
on taking the exam soon or your voucher is expiring soon before you take the
exam? I would like to purchase it from you and let me know your price?

Suresh.

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
HELP REQUIRED -MCP REQUIREMENTS Jacob Kurian MCDST 1 06-18-2005 07:51 PM
mcp material required pathangi durga prasad MCAD 0 04-17-2005 12:08 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
Attn MCP Cert Team: MCSD Logo Versioning Required Davin Mickelson MCSD 18 12-07-2003 05:16 PM

Advertisments