Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > opensource group

opensource group

mikl

I am building a well financed opensource group - we are using things
like Hibernate and spring to build linux and unix based applications.
We have good financing, and would be looking for people with good
programming skills that want to get involved in quality development
programmes. I can pay up to 60k maybe more if the skills and
personality fit well. Looking for 10 people varying from computer
science grads to people with 8 ish years of experience. Contact
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for more info. Mike

Victor Bazarov

mikl wrote:
> I am building a well financed opensource group - [..]

Job adverts are off-topic. Please go to 'misc.jobs.offered'.