Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > I need a CFRONT C++ Compiler for MS-DOS/Windows to replace an Apollo Domain 2.1.0 compiler

I need a CFRONT C++ Compiler for MS-DOS/Windows to replace an Apollo Domain 2.1.0 compiler

Wormald

I am trying to recreate a legacy 68K Apollo development environment on
Windows. (Nearly there excpet for the CFRONT). We are currently
outsourcing this work but would ideally like to bring it inhouse.

All I need now is a CFRONT Compiler to translate C++ source to C
source.

Our old Apollo's are gone, and need to replace with an equivalent
Microsft based Compiler/translator.

If anyone can assist I would be most grateful.

@
..

Victor Bazarov

Wormald wrote:
> [..]
> All I need now is a CFRONT Compiler to translate C++ source to C
> source.
> [..]

Perhaps Comeau C++ can be of assistance? www.comeaucomputing.com

And you should think of asking in the newsgroup for your OS...