Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD

matto

I need to know what are the subjects that need to be
passed in order to get the MCSD certification. All I know
is that there the 5 subjects needed. What are they please
let me know.

Joseph MCAD

April 12, 2005

Microsoft has a list of the requirements at:

microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

If you click on an exam, it will list the exam objectives and topics. Hope
this helps!

Joseph MCAD

"matto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:239f01c53f5e$ffc76320$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to know what are the subjects that need to be
> passed in order to get the MCSD certification. All I know
> is that there the 5 subjects needed. What are they please
> let me know.

StudyOn

You need to know - FYI

VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

As Microsoft says
"The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
continued success."

These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
completing them successfully is in your best interest.
Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
are current. You can find these assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp

and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
at http://disnetinc.com/

Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

View all Microsoft Certifications at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp
From this location you will get the neccessary information
you need to do your training.

You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
http://www.ebay.com

You can also find Simulations in MCP exams at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

Good Luck

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments