Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD preparation

MCSD preparation

Donald

Hello,

I am planning to prepare for MCSD, microsoft.net, c#
certification. Can anyone tell me from where to start.I am
new to C# and .net framework. I have experience on
microsoft visual studio. I know c,c++,sdk,mfc,com.dcom,etc.
Could anyone provide me some info about papers I need to
clear for mcsd and which code represents which paper.

Thanks,
Donald

~Maheshkumar.R

Hi Donald,

Here is the detailed link to refer and decide your core papers(any 4 ) and
electives(any 1 elective), Refer the link below, hope it will help a lot.

for details and requirements, paper code etc,
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...entsdotnet.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/

for sample exams,
http://assessment.learning.microsoft.com/test/home.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

I'm just started to prepare since Jan of this year.

All the best,
Mahesh kumar.R~
http://spaces.msn.com/members/cyberiafreak

"Donald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08ce01c53f46$437f1630$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am planning to prepare for MCSD, microsoft.net, c#
> certification. Can anyone tell me from where to start.I am
> new to C# and .net framework. I have experience on
> microsoft visual studio. I know c,c++,sdk,mfc,com.dcom,etc.
> Could anyone provide me some info about papers I need to
> clear for mcsd and which code represents which paper.
>
> Thanks,
> Donald

StudyOn

You need to know - FYI

View all Microsoft Certifications at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp
From this location you will get the neccessary information
you need to do your training.

You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
http://www.ebay.com

You can also find Simulations in MCP exams at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

As Microsoft says
"The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
continued success."

These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
completing them successfully is in your best interest.
Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
are current. You can find these assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp

and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
at http://disnetinc.com/

Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

Good Luck

MCSD Preparation Muhammad Azam MCSD 1 05-15-2005 03:29 AM
Re: MCSD Preparation Eric MCSD 0 04-28-2004 04:44 PM
MCSD exmas preparation Sai MCSD 14 12-17-2003 10:02 AM
Looking for MCSD preparation people in Hyderabad or Chennai Karthik MCSD 0 11-06-2003 06:14 AM
any MCSD preparation people in hyd to communicate Karthik MCSD 0 11-02-2003 04:01 PM

Advertisments