Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > concurrent distributed programming online resources?

concurrent distributed programming online resources?

manu.diaz.gomez@gmail.com

Hello,

I am looking for a good online documentation dealing with concurrent
distributed programming in C++.

Do you any?

Cheers
Manuel

Victor Bazarov

> I am looking for a good online documentation dealing with concurrent
> distributed programming in C++.

Have you tried googling for it?

> Do you any?

No, I don't any.

mlimber

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a good online documentation dealing with concurrent
> distributed programming in C++.
>
> Do you any?

Try looking into CORBA or DCOM or similar. Here's one example:

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/TAO.html

Both technologies are beyond the scope of this newsgroup, however. See
this FAQ for what is on-topic here and for some suggestions on better
places to ask your question:

Cheers! --M