Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Upgrade?

Upgrade?

Erica

I have been a MSCD of VB6.0

I wonder can I "upgrade" to .Net? i.e. get a MSCD of .Net
without sitting through all 5 papers, again.

Joseph MCAD

April 7, 2005

There are no upgrade exams. I only have one test left for MCSD.Net (I
am not a pervious MCSD.) and I am hoping that Microsoft will come out with
upgrade exams this time around. Wish you luck!

Joseph MCAD

"Erica" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0aee01c53b65$4f0e4c80$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been a MSCD of VB6.0
>
> I wonder can I "upgrade" to .Net? i.e. get a MSCD of .Net
> without sitting through all 5 papers, again.

Saga

The only thing that can help you is if any of the exams that
you took are listed in the currently available exams (a
long shot, but maybe one of the SQL Server 2000
exams??).

If not, and most likely, you will have to take all 5
exams.

Good luck!
Saga

"Erica" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0aee01c53b65$4f0e4c80$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been a MSCD of VB6.0
>
> I wonder can I "upgrade" to .Net? i.e. get a MSCD of .Net
> without sitting through all 5 papers, again.

No StudyOn

View all Microsoft Certifications at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp
From this location you will get the neccessary information
you need to do your training.

You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
http://www.ebay.com

You can also find Simulations in MCP exams at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/