Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD Professionals needed

MCSD Professionals needed

Chrissy Gavin

My company, Azaleos is a pioneer in the delivery of
managed messaging solution appliances for the Microsoft
messaging platform. We need SR Developers with the
following skills:

.. C#
.. SQL
.. Significant work in Active Directory /LDAP etc.
.. Understanding of Exchange and Exchange Clusters
.. WMI coding in C#
.. ADSI coding in C#
.. .NET architecture including ADO.NET

Are <b>YOU</B> interested or <B>Do YOU KNOW SOMEONE</B>
who would be interested?

If so please contact me!

Thanks

Chrissy Gavin
Recruiter
Azaleos Corporation

=?Utf-8?B?SmF3YWQgQWxp?=

Please view my portfolio at following url.

http://www.jawadali.com

Regards,
Jawad Ali