Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Download the class documentation for c#

Download the class documentation for c#

=?Utf-8?B?c3luYXBzZQ==?=

Hi,

First, sorry if this question is too trivial. I am a java developer who
is suffering from withdrawal symptoms coming to c# .
For java, you can download all the documentation for standard classes,
javadoc (HTML format), on your own dektop, and as such, you do not need
continous access to the internet for that.
Is there an equivalent download site for C#, where I can get all the
classes, instead of having to access the documentation online all the time?

Thanks.

In dotnet, there is the ".NET Framework Class Library" that is shared by C#,
VB.NET, COBOL.NET, etc. You can find GBs of information about this on
msdn.com

Here is one location:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...sualstudio.asp

As for something downloadable, there is the MSDN library that comes bundled
with Visual Studio.NET. I'm sure the .NET Framework is documented in there
somewhere. You can access the MSDN documentation from CD or have the option
to install it to your local HD.

There are also some thick reference books on the .NET Framework.

WKidd

news:(E-Mail Removed)...