Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Gauss Jordan Solver?

Gauss Jordan Solver?

Sadjad Fouladi

Hello
I need a program that can solve equations using Jordan Gauss Alg!
Please Help Me!

Shark

Sadjad Fouladi wrote:
> Hello
> I need a program that can solve equations using Jordan Gauss Alg!
> Please Help Me!

ask in comp.sources.wanted!

Sadjad Fouladi

I need a program that can solve equations using Jordan Gauss Alg!
Please Help Me!
Please, Please!!!

Jacek Dziedzic

Sadjad Fouladi wrote:
> Hello
> I need a program that can solve equations using Jordan Gauss Alg!
> Please Help Me!

Try
and pick an appropriate newsgroup.

HTH,