Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Saving BLOB data using C++ In one insert statement into Oracle

Saving BLOB data using C++ In one insert statement into Oracle

mrkrishnan.ms@gmail.com

Hi
i would like to know whether we can save data of 2GB capacity into a
table in one statement using C++. I would say the data type would be
BLOB or any LOB of a max of 2 gb DATA .

PLEASE HELP EM OUT IF ANY IDEAS are there

sathish

Victor Bazarov

> i would like to know whether we can save data of 2GB capacity into a
> table in one statement using C++. I would say the data type would be
> BLOB or any LOB of a max of 2 gb DATA .

Standard C++ language, the subject of this newsgroup, does not have any
definition of 'BLOB' or 'table'. You will find more help in an Oracle
newsgroup. Have you tried? There are several among 'comp.databases.*'.

=?iso-8859-1?q?Stephan_Br=F6nnimann?=

otl.sourceforge.net

Stephan