Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Clear Thinking Power for Comp Developers

Clear Thinking Power for Comp Developers

In Business 4 Good Campaign

Aloha,

After nearly 33 years in this hallowed technology game, I started to
understand, just recently, as I turned the 1/2 century mark, that the
old noggin wasn't firing on all cylinders like the old days. Deadlines
and project stress was taking it's toll..so I went searching for
something to restore the old mental clarity. Found it here.

Suggest you review and make your own decisions on this.