Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Command of the English Language is very important to our professional success.

Command of the English Language is very important to our professional success.

To Whom It May Concern:

I have noticed an alarming increase in the declining use
of proper English in correspondence published to these
various NewsGroups. This decline is haveing a negative
impact on the quality of our NewsGroups. If this continues
I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
correspondence.

Don Carter

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:56:10 -0800,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>To Whom It May Concern:
>
>I have noticed an alarming increase in the declining use
>of proper English in correspondence published to these
>various NewsGroups. This decline is haveing a negative
>impact on the quality of our NewsGroups. If this continues
>I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
>Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
>correspondence.

yet another cretin who thinks that because his native language is in
common use then everyone should adhere to his standards.

Saga

... and who can't spell "having". (sigh)

Saga

"Don Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:56:10 -0800,
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>To Whom It May Concern:
>>
>>I have noticed an alarming increase in the declining use
>>of proper English in correspondence published to these
>>various NewsGroups. This decline is haveing a negative
>>impact on the quality of our NewsGroups. If this continues
>>I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
>>Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
>>correspondence.

> yet another cretin who thinks that because his native language is in
> common use then everyone should adhere to his standards.

Don Carter

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:39:09 -0600, "Saga" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>.. and who can't spell "having". (sigh)
>
>Saga
>
>"Don Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:56:10 -0800,
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>To Whom It May Concern:
>>>
>>>I have noticed an alarming increase in the declining use
>>>of proper English in correspondence published to these
>>>various NewsGroups. This decline is haveing a negative
>>>impact on the quality of our NewsGroups. If this continues
>>>I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
>>>Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
>>>correspondence.

>> yet another cretin who thinks that because his native language is in
>> common use then everyone should adhere to his standards.

absolutely right, didn't spot that one!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Don Carter climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:39:09 -0600, "Saga" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>.. and who can't spell "having". (sigh)
>>
>>Saga
>>
>>"Don Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

>>> yet another cretin who thinks that because his native language is in
>>> common use then everyone should adhere to his standards.

> absolutely right, didn't spot that one!

Damn, the fishing is good in here today!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

EggHead

hmm, may be no idea on spell check button or "F7"

Egghead

"Saga" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23v7%(E-Mail Removed)...

> .. and who can't spell "having". (sigh)
>
> Saga
>
> "Don Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:56:10 -0800,
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>To Whom It May Concern:
>>>
>>>I have noticed an alarming increase in the declining use
>>>of proper English in correspondence published to these
>>>various NewsGroups. This decline is haveing a negative
>>>impact on the quality of our NewsGroups. If this continues
>>>I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
>>>Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
>>>correspondence.

>> yet another cretin who thinks that because his native language is in
>> common use then everyone should adhere to his standards.

JenaJoseph JenaJoseph is offline
Junior Member

People take their English for granted. A recent survey by an India government agency has revealed that 90% of the Indian professional graduates are not suitable for employment due to their poor English! Imagine that is the condition of a country like India - the country boasts to be the next economic super power and wants to grab all the call centre jobs in the world!
India also wants to be big in the knowledge economy - where the power of logic and reasoning are extremely important!

But 90% of Indians do not know that their English is bad. They never spend anything (time or money) to improve their English!

To meet this tricky situation, Espoir Technologies, the global leader in Passion based Learning has introduced certain innovative English enhancement products. They seduce people to enhace their English. For example, Espoir Technologies have products like "Smarten Your English through Success Secrets", "Smarten Your English through Movies", "Smarten Your English through Cricket", "Smarten Your Communication through Wit & Wisdom" "Sharpen Your English through Love & Romance" etc. Each of these products contains English from school level to IELTS / GRE / GMAT level! Over 700 hours of learning through your passionate topic alone! If you are passionate about something, you will learn things automatically - the company spokeswoman says.