with a score of 896. There were
44 questions in 2hrs 10 min.

I studied MS Press book, MSDN and
practice tests at www.wswexams.com

Exam questions with MS Press book
were very hard compared to the
actual exam questions. Practice
questions with WSW were good.

Good Luck to all,

Nimundi

Salah Beidas

Dear Mr. Mandy,

I wish to congratulate you for passing 70-305.
I will be taking 70-305 exam on 26th March 2005.
I am a member of HumanSoft E-learning Solutions, and
I bought the MCSD .NET Curriculum (HS135D) and I'm
studying day & night to prepare for the above-mentioned
exam.

It would be highly appreciated if you would advise me
on the following :

- Main subjects to concentrate on .
- What type of questions your exam included ?
- Were there questions about XML ?
- Was there a case study ?
- Were there questions requiring the attendee to code
and program ?
- any available sample tests

Thanking you so much for your time , I look forward to
receiving your reply.
my e-mail is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Best rgards,

Salah Beidas
Arab Fund for Economic and Social Developement
(E-Mail Removed)

Salah Beidas

Dear Mr. Nimundi,

[...]

Mr. Nimundi
I wish to congratulate you for passing 70-305.
I will be taking 70-305 exam on 26th March 2005.
I am a member of HumanSoft E-learning Solutions, and
I bought the MCSD .NET Curriculum (HS135D) and I'm
studying day & night to prepare for the above-mentioned
exam.

It would be highly appreciated if you would advise me
on the following :

- Main subjects to concentrate on .
- What type of questions your exam included ?
- Were there questions about XML ?
- Was there a case study ?
- Were there questions requiring the attendee to code
and program ?
- any available sample tests

Thanking you so much for your time , I look forward to
receiving your reply.
my e-mail is (E-Mail Removed)

Best rgards,

Salah Beidas
Arab Fund for Economic and Social Developement
(E-Mail Removed)
..

G Dean Blake

I also passed 305 about a month ago and I used the Transcender practice
exams and they were much harder than the real test.
news:447101c520fd$dcf7a8c0$(E-Mail Removed)...