Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Practice Exams

Practice Exams

Brian

I'm trying to work out what the best web site is for MCSD
practice exams. I've seen wswexams.com and
transcender.com mentioned in this newsgroup.

If any of you actually signed up to one and found it
worthwhile I'd be grateful if you'd post the url here.

Thanks.

microsoft@disnetinc.com

Very important additional information, you will find
useful:

Microsoft Skills Assessments are very important to
Certified Professionals

Organizations now require certified professionals take
these assessments to verify their currency with today's
technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
professionals who require basic support that mitigates
urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
Microsoft Certified Professional or just getting
started, these SASI assessments are for you.

Microsoft Skills Assessment Address:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
Microsoft Evaluation Address:
http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

Microsoft Administrator

Mikal

Hi,

I actually used both. I bought transcender
for 306 and wswexams for 305.

Transcender -lots of bells and whistles, like
selecting topics, they give three separate
exams 50 questions each. I bought the windows
app on a CD, can take it anywhere. Good but
very expensive. I paid $150.

WSW - not all the bells and whistles but the
questions for $10 were pretty good.

Thought both were representative of actual test
questions without being the "exact" question.

Hope this helps.