Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-316

70-316

Mike May

I'm taking 70-316 today and it's my first one. I've looked at a variety of
practice tests and questions, all purporting to be like the real thing but
they've ranged from ridiculously easy to impossibly obscure. So I've got no
idea what to expect.

~Maheshkumar.r

Please share ur experience, i dont have any about this paper, but i like to
hear from u...

Maheshkumar.R

"Mike May" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d00l2r$re$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm taking 70-316 today and it's my first one. I've looked at a variety

of
> practice tests and questions, all purporting to be like the real thing but
> they've ranged from ridiculously easy to impossibly obscure. So I've got

no
> idea what to expect.

microsoft@disnetinc.com

Very important additional information, you will find
useful:

Microsoft Skills Assessments are very important to
Certified Professionals

Organizations now require certified professionals take
these assessments to verify their currency with today's
technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
professionals who require basic support that mitigates
urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
Microsoft Certified Professional or just getting
started, these SASI assessments are for you.

Microsoft Skills Assessment Address:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
Microsoft Evaluation Address:
http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

Microsoft Administrator

Dom

Passed 70-316 last week- similar to transender in terms
of complexity and 42 questions in 150 minutes so lots of
time and having read Kalanis book made a big difference