Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > How to catch Mouse down and mouse up on item of treeview

How to catch Mouse down and mouse up on item of treeview

xuanqn09@yahoo.com

Hi all,

There a treeview and I want to handle event left mouse-down and
mouse-up on any node. Default OnLButtonDown() and OnLButtonUp() can't
be used on nodes, only outside them.
I consume much time but unable to solve this problem.
Pls help me

mlimber

> Hi all,
>
> There a treeview and I want to handle event left mouse-down and
> mouse-up on any node. Default OnLButtonDown() and OnLButtonUp() can't
> be used on nodes, only outside them.
> I consume much time but unable to solve this problem.
> Pls help me

You're asking in the wrong newsgroup, since this group deals only with
standard C++ *language* issues. You should post in a group dedicated to
your OS. See the FAQ for what is on-topic here and for suggestions on
where to post:

Cheers! --M

Gernot Frisch

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> There a treeview and I want to handle event left mouse-down and
> mouse-up on any node. Default OnLButtonDown() and OnLButtonUp()
> can't
> be used on nodes, only outside them.
> I consume much time but unable to solve this problem.
> Pls help me

microsoft.public.programmer.win32
or
mfc