Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD for .NET Question

MCSD for .NET Question

PartyAnimal

hi there

I want to do MCSD for .NET and my questions are as follows:

1. With the release of VS.NET 2k5 (Whidbey), will there
be different Exams for this version?

2. Should i wait for exams papers to be released for this
version? or should i do MCSD.NET for VS.NET 2k3 ?

3. Is MCSD for .NET exams varies with every new release of
VS.NET or remains the same?

Detailed explanation would be greate help : ) plzzzz help
me out here for theses questions?

Kind regards
partyanimal

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Party,

1. No one knows. However, new exams are usually deployed if a product is
popular enough to justify the expense of developing new exams.
2. That's up to you. What are your goals for certification? Do you want to
use it as a learning tool, or are you currently looking for a job or a
promotion?
3. See #1. Furthermore, I've seen exams for multiple versions of products be
live at the same time. (SQL Server 7 and SQL Server 2000, VS6 and VS.NET,
various versions of Windows)

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

news:125d01c51b23$288c8430$(E-Mail Removed)...

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments