Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-315: Lab of Chapter 5

70-315: Lab of Chapter 5

=?Utf-8?B?SmFja0JpZ01hYw==?=

Hello,

I'm preparing for 70-315 and I use the self-paced training kit (developing
web applications). I'm having difficulties with the lab of chapter 5. I don't
know if this is the proper newsgroup to post this problem, but I'll get to
know if it isn't.
The datasets of the Contact Management-application are on Switchboard.aspx.
They are saved in the cache, so that other pages can use the same datasets.
In the Page_load of AddContact.aspx, the datasets are read from the cache
and bound to controls. On AddContact.aspx is also a DropDownList
(drpContactTypes) where a contacttype should be chosen. This DropDownList
stays empty, no matter what I try. I followed everything from the book, so it
should work.
Does anyone had this problem before?

I'm selling off my Cisco lab. If you're interested in getting a cert, need production/lab equip., check my link! joey024@aol.com Cisco 1 01-20-2008 11:13 PM
Lab Challenge 8 - OSPF lab 2 www.networking-forum.com Cisco 0 11-03-2005 04:13 AM
70-315: Lab of Chapter 5 2obvious MCSD 0 10-19-2005 12:12 AM
Cisco Networking Simplified - book review and a sample chapter Michael Cisco 0 11-19-2003 11:09 PM
107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5 Hallema Morgan Microsoft Certification 0 08-26-2003 11:26 PM

Advertisments