Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Cursor Movement

Cursor Movement

Amar Prakash Tripaithi

Hi,
Is there exists some function for controlling the cursor movement in
C++. With control of cursor movement I mean, is there exists any
function that let me to relocate the cursor as per coordinate values
given by the user.

Amar Prakash Tripathi

deane_gavin@hotmail.com

Amar Prakash Tripaithi wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there exists some function for controlling the cursor movement in
> C++. With control of cursor movement I mean, is there exists any
> function that let me to relocate the cursor as per coordinate values
> given by the user.

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit...html#faq-15.19

Gavin Deane

defuz@linky.ru

SetCursorPos (WinAPI).

BigBrian

> SetCursorPos (WinAPI).

The original poster didn't say anything about Windows. Your reply is
off topic ( and may not be what the original poster was asking anyway
), as well as the original post since C++ doesn't know anything about a
cursor.

Jay Nabonne

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 06:23:33 -0800, BigBrian wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> SetCursorPos (WinAPI).

> The original poster didn't say anything about Windows. Your reply is
> off topic ( and may not be what the original poster was asking anyway
> ), as well as the original post since C++ doesn't know anything about a
> cursor.

I don't know if a "does it exist" question would be considered off-topic
since it is about the language. The fact that the answer is "no" doesn't
affect topicality (IMO).

Now going beyond that bit of information *would* be off-topic...

- Jay

Default User

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> SetCursorPos (WinAPI).