Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Someone guide me plz

Someone guide me plz

Ram

Some one please guide me to study to earn MCSD

Certification. I'm a fresh Engg in the field of IT.

Plz give me info on how to prepare and face the MCP exams.

Marc M

Here is your starting point
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

MM

Ram wrote:

> Some one please guide me to study to earn MCSD
>
> Certification. I'm a fresh Engg in the field of IT.
>
> Plz give me info on how to prepare and face the MCP exams.

=?Utf-8?B?RGluZXJvTWlrZQ==?=

Sybex books and Transcender! I have never failed. I study on average 5-6
weeks for each exam. I spend roughly a 1.5 hours a day (most of it over
lunch) on the weekends I do over do it. Take it slow, master one concept at
a time. Learn to eliminate some of the obvious wrong answers. No problem!!