Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > operating system

operating system

mama

what is an operating system.secondly, does cobol and fortran still
exist

Jonathan Mcdougall

mama wrote:
> what is an operating system.secondly, does cobol and fortran still
> exist

Jonathan

mlimber

Jonathan Mcdougall wrote:
> mama wrote:
> > what is an operating system.secondly, does cobol and fortran still
> > exist

> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit...t.html#faq-5.9

See also:

http://google.com

Cheers! --M

osmium

"mama" wrote:

> what is an operating system.secondly, does cobol and fortran still
> exist

Wikipedia is probably the best source there is for questions such as those.
There are useful hits on all three terms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortran

Default User

mama wrote:

> what is an operating system.secondly, does cobol and fortran still
> exist

I'm sorry, but I've decided that "mama" is a troll, throwing out all
these odd clueless questions. If not a troll, then he/she/it has
refused the very good advice to read the FAQ to see what sort of
questions are appropriate here.

Either way (ya know it's a coming):

*plonk*

Brian