Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Newsgroups by Exam Number

Newsgroups by Exam Number

Martin

I know there used to be newsgroups that were dedicated specifically to
ONE exam only (instead of the whole track) (e.g. "Developing
Windows-Based Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET .NET"
group instead of "MCSD" group)
Do any of you guys know groups like these?

I want to keep reading this group but I would also like to find some
more specific sources for the exams I'm preparing.

I looked in Cramsession but they also have only a generic MCSD one

Thanks