Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > How can i read a webpage in a buffer

How can i read a webpage in a buffer

Juergen Wohnich

I want to read a webpage in chart buffer and than i want to parse it.
If have found out that "CInternetSession.OpenURL" is the way to do this,
but now i seraching for a complete sample. Maybe a sample how to get
the first 1000 or 2000 chars of a side into a buffer.

Anybody have some link or advice ?

Jonathan Mcdougall