Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: What?

Re: What?

The Rev \(MCT\)

Hi, thanks so much for this insight. I really wanted to find a way to get
out of this $1 per month I've been getting in this sweat shop making shoes
for the past 30 years. If it was not for spammers like you people like us
would be less fortunate. Maybe now you can tell me how to get rid of my
friends male pattern baldness??
--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..
"102333" <123> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Hi!

There is a best way to earn now!

Here:

http://www.bank-mails.com/scripts/ru...c9b70075bemany

On the other hand, here:

http://www.bank-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=bemany

You can get at least $180 every month!

If you want to get much more $, you can join in it twice: use two different
E-mail addresses.

Oh! It is very good! Join now!

Best wise for you!