Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Looking for Suggestions

Looking for Suggestions

=?Utf-8?B?U3lyYWN1c2VDaGVlcg==?=

I have been tasked with finding the best (which probably also means most cost
effective) Microsoft .NET training for a local organization. This company is
located in the Baltimore, Maryland area.

What suggestions are out there for pursuing training for anywhere from 2 to
10 developers. Does Microsoft offer their own training options, other than
providing the exams and the books?

My guess is that we would have two groups of people, one group going for
MCSE certification and the other going for MCSD certification.

Also, I found 5 MS Certified partners within a 60 mile radius of Baltimore.
These include:
- New Horizons
- ICI Systems
- Online Consulting
- Attronica Learning
- KEI Pearson Advanced Training Center

Has anyone had any experience with any of these companies? If so, would you
suggest another organization use their services, or did you find the training
they offered lacking?

Thanks,
Scott

Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mortimer@gmail.com

Hey Scott-
You may want to consider Hands On Technology
Transfer....www.traininghott.com

They offer courses in the Baltimore area. Their prices are marked on
each course description page.

Good luck.
Scott Mortimer
mortimer*at*gmail.com

SyracuseCheer wrote:
> I have been tasked with finding the best (which probably also means

most cost
> effective) Microsoft .NET training for a local organization. This

company is
> located in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
>
> What suggestions are out there for pursuing training for anywhere

from 2 to
> 10 developers. Does Microsoft offer their own training options,

other than
> providing the exams and the books?
>
> My guess is that we would have two groups of people, one group going

for
> MCSE certification and the other going for MCSD certification.
>
> Also, I found 5 MS Certified partners within a 60 mile radius of

Baltimore.
> These include:
> - New Horizons
> - ICI Systems
> - Online Consulting
> - Attronica Learning
> - KEI Pearson Advanced Training Center
>
> Has anyone had any experience with any of these companies? If so,

would you
> suggest another organization use their services, or did you find the

training
> they offered lacking?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott