Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD Certification.

MCSD Certification.

Ramanathan

Hi,

I am undergoing a training a training for .Net. But I do
not feel the class to be very effective. I have a new
comp at home and have installed the Studio on it.

Is it enough for me to attend classes and practice on my
comp for 2 months before I take the MCSD or do I require
anything else.

Thanx
Ram

What is essential is that you be a professional solution developer prior to
taking the exam.

news:1dce01c50c15$6c883700$(E-Mail Removed)...

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments