Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > passed 70-300 with a 769

passed 70-300 with a 769

Tong

Now I am an MCSD.NET. But I have to say the exam is more difficult that
I expected. Prepared for two months and rushed into the test because I
got a $69 coupon deal from www.getcertify4less.com on 02/01 and the
coupon had to be used by 02/02/05.
Good luck to everybody who is preparing for the tests!

Tin Man

looks like it's $115.00 now

"Tong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Now I am an MCSD.NET. But I have to say the exam is more difficult that
> I expected. Prepared for two months and rushed into the test because I
> got a $69 coupon deal from www.getcertify4less.com on 02/01 and the
> coupon had to be used by 02/02/05.
> Good luck to everybody who is preparing for the tests!

Tong

Here was my strategy. I actively prepared for one MCP test and got
myself ready to take it anytime. Then I checked the website I
mentioned everyday. As soon as I found a great deal and I actioned
immediately. That website sometimes has a good deal for the test
coupon so just check it often.

Sheela

For the multiple choice questions are we told to "Select
All that Apply?"
I am taking the transcender exams and most of the
questions have this format