Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Enterprise Templates - Naming Vir Directory

Enterprise Templates - Naming Vir Directory

Grant

I've created an enterprise template in VS .NET 2003 that
creates a VB web application project and a class library
project.

If the person using the template calls the project they
create "MyProject", I want the Web Application project
(and it's virtual directory) to be called "MyProject" and
I want the class library project to be
called "MyProjectLogic".

Currently, it names the web project in VS whatever the
name was defined in the enterprise template project, and
names the virtual directory "MyProjectMyTemplate_
[NameOfWebSiteInET]".

I found that the project gets added by the command the
default.js file in the EFWizard I created:

CreateVSProject(strProjectName, ".vbproj",
strProjectPath, strTemplateFile);

But I can't find the source code for the CreateVSProject
function as it appears as though the virtual directory
gets named inside it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to
solve my problem?

Thanks

Grant
MCSD for .NET