Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > helpme

helpme

Rod

new rookie and love u developers where do I begin to
learn.

>new rookie and love u developers

sorry rod, I don't swing that way.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Me neither, but it's still flattering to know we have that effect on people.

"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >new rookie and love u developers

> sorry rod, I don't swing that way.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Rod,

You've got to be a little more specific. Do you want to learn VB or C#? What
type of development do you want to do? What software do you own? (One place
to begin is the MSDN Library which installs with VS.NET and also is online
at msdn.microsoft.com/library.) What's your computer background?

By the way, try to pick a subject that's more descriptive than "help." Maybe
"Rookie wants to learn VS.NET."

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"Rod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1d1001c50583$8eae2800$(E-Mail Removed)...
> new rookie and love u developers where do I begin to
> learn.

>Me neither, but it's still flattering to know we have that effect on people.

lol!

It gets a bit much when they want your soiled underwear as well

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kDog

Finish kindergarten first.