Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > STARTER KIT & EXAM

STARTER KIT & EXAM

TONY

where can I buy starter kit? I tried bookshops all around
Johannesburg.Where must I register for exam when I am
ready?

Marc M

Tony,
For the exam you can register at prometric.com or vue.com or try your
local testing center.

The best material on the web is msdn.microsoft.com
or the codeclinic links http://www.codeclinic.com/certification.htm

Good luck
Marc M
MCSD (6.0 & .NET)